These are just a selection of tools, programming languages, and technologies I’ve used over the years. There is no limit to what one can do with the right skills. Often times, projects push me to learn a new language or technique to achieve the goal.
- Unity, Blender, Animate/Flash/AIR
- Xcode, Android Studio
- Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, XD
- Visual Studio & Code
- Google Suite & Microsoft Office
- Asana, Evernote
- C#, WPF
- Swift, Java
- ActionScript 3
- Serial Data Communication
- TCP/UDP Sockets
- Git Version Control
- Raspberry Pi, Arduino
- Android, iOS Development
- Just enough Objective-C to be dangerous
Blue Telescope Inc.
Technical Director & Software Developer
- Award winning development of interactive software for museum and pharmaceutical trade show projects using Unity, Android Studio, Adobe Flash/AIR, as well as HTML5/JS/CSS and PHP/MySQL.
- Research and development of new technologies such as augmented reality, Microsoft Kinect and PixelSense.
- Specify equipment and workflow process for client and internal projects.
- Interface directly with end-clients on-site for domestic and international projects including staging and installing monitors and computers and setting up local area networks.
- Administer company IT – setting up user accounts, local and off-site backups, configuring staff computers and troubleshooting for Windows and Mac OSX machines and IOS devices.
Freelance Technician & Software Developer
- Stage kiosks for trade show and events including hanging monitors, networking computers, setting up virtual reality systems, configuring video walls.
- Manage inventory of equipment, software, and data.
- Ship and receive equipment cases.
- Interface with clients and provide them with the highest level of attention and support.
- General troubleshooting and tech support.
Brooklyn Bell Foods & Co.
Owner, Ice Cream Maker
- Founded and managed a craft food company specializing in small-batch ice cream production.
- Supervised wholesale distribution to local coops and grocery stores.
- Handled the day-to-day operations of our ice cream scoop shop and wholesale business including payroll, accounting, staff management, ingredient and supply ordering, and baking.
- Created all graphics, photos, marketing materials including posters, website, and other social media content.
- Sourced ingredients, packaging, and equipment.
- Featured in New York Times, Ebony magazine, The Village Voice, Travel Channel, and other media.
- Created applications for interactive kiosks and prototype audio/video systems for trade show exhibits, restaurants, and retail stores.
- Used Macromedia/Adobe Director and Flash for interactive applications.
- Authored DVDs and video editing for corporate media using Adobe Encore and Premiere.
- Out-sourced by larger production companies to support their prized clients.
Planet Theory Inc.
- Oversaw all technical support for a leading interactive new media company including documenting procedures and troubleshooting guidelines.
- Supervised interactive maintenance for all Warner Bros. Studio Stores worldwide.
- Created interactive CD-ROMs using Macromedia Director.
- Constructed custom computers for client installations.
- Handled logistics for equipment and personal for trade show events.
- Installed interactive audio/video and computer systems throughout the country.
Warner Bros. Studio Store
Interactive Operations Manager
- Supervised the operations and maintenance of 70mm 3-D film projectors, video walls, integrated audio/video systems, and interactive games for a fast pace flagship retail store.
- Liaised between store management and various vendors.
- Developed policy and procedure for newly created department.