I am the bridge between creative and technical teams. I also build content from the ground up as well as support the hardware that runs it. My titles have included Technical Director and Interactive Software Developer and now I’m embracing Creative Technologist.
My experience includes developing using Adobe Creative Cloud products & Unity, specifying equipment, building computers, and working with clients to communicate their brand identity and message. I specialize working with small teams that hit the ground running! I am eager to build my client base and continue producing top-quality projects.
Hardware Systems Design | .NET Software Development | Serial Data Communications | Technical Support & Documentation
Merck Fertility Challenge
Multiplayer Desktop Software Development | iOS Software Development | Technical Support
Desktop Software Development | Serial Data Communications | Technical Support Documentation
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Hardware Sourcing | Desktop Software Development | Technical Support | Network Installation
New York Hall of Science
Web API Calls to Solar Panels | Data Parsing & Processing | Desktop Software Development
These are just a selection of tools, programming languages, and technologies I’ve used over the years. There is no limit to what one can do with the right skills. Often times, projects push me to learn a new language or technique to achieve the goal. This is how I continue to learn and grow.
- Unity, Blender, Animate/Flash/AIR
- Xcode, Android Studio
- Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, XD
- Visual Studio IDE & Code
- Google Suite & Microsoft Office
- Trello, Asana, Evernote
- C#, WPF
- ActionScript 3
- Swift, Java
- Serial Data Communication
- TCP/UDP Sockets
- Git Version Control
- Raspberry Pi, Arduino
- Android, iOS Development
- Just enough Objective-C to be dangerous
- Award winning development of interactive software for museum and pharmaceutical trade show projects using Adobe Flash/AIR, C#/WPF, as well as HTML5/JS/CSS and PHP/MySQL.
- Research and development of new technologies such as augmented reality, Microsoft Kinect and PixelSense.
- Specify equipment and workflow process for client and internal projects.
- Interface directly with end-clients on-site for domestic and international projects including staging and installing monitors and computers and setting up local area networks.
- Administer company IT – setting up user accounts, local and off-site backups, configuring staff computers and troubleshooting for Windows and Mac OSX machines and IOS devices.
- Stage kiosks for trade show and events including hanging monitors, networking computers, setting up virtual reality systems, configuring video walls.
- Manage inventory of equipment, software, and data.
- Ship and receiveequipment cases.
- Interface with clients and provide them with the highest level of attention and support.
- General troubleshooting and tech support.
- Founded and managed a craft food company specializing in small-batch ice cream production.
- Supervised wholesale distribution to local coops and grocery stores.
- Handled the day-to-day operations of our ice cream scoop shop and wholesale business including payroll, accounting, staff management, ingredient and supply ordering, and baking.
- Created all graphics, photos, marketing materials including posters, website, and other social media content.
- Sourced ingredients, packaging, and equipment.
- Featured in New York Times, Ebony magazine, The Village Voice, Travel Channel, and other media.
- Created applications for interactive kiosks and prototype audio/video systems for trade show exhibits, restaurants, and retail stores.
- Used Macromedia/Adobe Director and Flash for interactive applications.
- Authored DVDs and video editing for corporate media using Adobe Encore and Premiere.
- Out-sourced by larger production companies to support their prized clients.
- Oversaw all technical support for a leading interactive new media company including documenting procedures and troubleshooting guidelines.
- Supervised interactive maintenance for all Warner Bros. Studio Stores worldwide.
- Created interactive CD-ROMs using Macromedia Director.
- Constructed custom computers for client installations.
- Handled logistics for equipment and personal for trade show events.
- Installed interactive audio/video and computer systems throughout the country.
- Supervised the operations and maintenance of 70mm 3-D film projectors, video walls, integrated audio/video systems, and interactive games for a fast pace flagship retail store.
- Liaised between store management and various vendors.
- Developed policy and procedure for newly created department.
one more thing…
It is true. I was recently a dairy plant superintendent and Ice Cream Professional. Real world experiences that shape who I have become.
Have a problem that needs solving? I create solutions that further your brand. Contact me.